MSC (CHINESE HERBAL MEDICINE), BSC (ACUPUNCTURE), RCM DERMATOLOGY, MBACC, RCHM
Kate Freemantle is a fully licensed acupuncturist and herbalist. She has a Masters degree in Chinese Herbal Medicine and a degree in Acupuncture. Over the past ten years Kate has built up a wealth of experience studying and treating a wide range of conditions and whilst considering herself as a generalist practitioner she has a keen interest in fertility, stress, insomnia and dermatology and is a select member of the International Register of Chinese Medicine Dermatology. She is a member of the British Acupuncture council and Register of Chinese Herbal medicine. Please click on the below icons for information on individual conditions.
Fertility and IVF support
- Trying to conceive and not sure why you haven't fallen pregnant yet?
- Concerned that your fertility is not optimal?
- Suffered a miscarriage but not received medical support?
- Confused by the medical jargon?
- Having IVF and want acupuncture support?
- Feel like you have no one to talk to about your fertility worries?
- If you answer yes to any of the above then please click through to read more or contact Kate to see how she can help.
- Do you have a new or long term skin condition that you are concerned about?
- Herbal medicine has a long history of being able to help many skin conditions reducing the need for steroids and other long term medications.
- Psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema (all types)
- Viral, bacterial, fungal and yeast skin conditions and infections
- Acne, Rosacea, melasma, vitiligo, alopecia areata
- Itchy conditions and rashes
Stress, sleep, tiredness and low immunity
- It has been said our pace of life has increased 3 fold over the last twenty years.
- Whilst having a busy life can be fun it can also take a toll on our health.
- The Mental Health Foundation suggests that 59% of British adults say their life is more stressful than five years ago.
- Stress can lead to many health issues but can often coincide with sleep disturbances too.
- If you feel that you are over stressed or cannot sleep well, read more by clicking through or contact Kate to see how she can help.